Express yourself and create outstanding work in this key permanent role. This position can be remote, on-site, or a mix of both. We offer competitive compensation, a supportive culture, a company pension, 27 days holiday as standard and more.
As a Cinematic Artist and Editor, you’ll be a core part of our team performing a dual role of both capturing and editing great footage.
You’ll be involved in staging, shooting, lighting and working with game engines and marketing builds to create cinematics of the highest quality. And you will be an experienced visual storyteller capable of structuring dramatic moments and breaking apathy with your flair for editing.
Working collaboratively with our friendly and experienced team, you’ll have the opportunity to create work that exceeds client expectations and delights viewers across a range of different IP.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create and capture outstanding game cinematic content using different game engines and builds
- Trailer editing using industry standard tools
- Edit and craft sequences together that fit the brief
- Understanding of trailer structure and cinematic storytelling
- Manage your own time effectively and meet deadlines
- Trouble shooting and creative problem solving for early development game builds
- Desire to work across different genres of trailers and content
- Collaborate with the wider team to create the best work
- Develop your capture techniques and creative visual storytelling
Skills & Experience:
- Three years of experience of cinematic work in Games, TV, film or entertainment
- Three years of experience working with Unreal, Unity or other game engines with cinematic tools
- An artistic eye for cinematics, pacing and composition
- Understanding of cinematography, cinematics workflows and pipelines
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable providing regular updates via project management systems and receiving feedback
- Team player and enthusiasm for video games
Is this you? Apply to email@example.com with your showreel and CV!